From eliminating liability issues, to creating new parking lots and roadways our paving division is ready to handle all your paving needs.
Patching & Repair
Potholes create serious liability issues in parking lot and roadway areas due to the potential hazard to the vehicles and to pedestrians. Potholes can form in any season and should be repaired immediately. Our proven technique of patching asphalt allows you to repair these areas in a costs-effective way.
Here at New England Ground, we offer regional parking lot striping and maintenance services. The layout and striping of parking lots for new projects as well as the restriping of existing lots are essential for an organized and aesthetically pleasing property. When your parking lot is well-marked, it helps your customers to know exactly where to stop, walk, and park. This promotes safety and convenience, so they can easily identify where to park:
• Parking lots
• Parking decks
• Parking garages
• New construction + New layout
A professional representative from our team is available to answer any of your questions or provide you with further information. We are happy to offer free estimates for our regional parking lot striping and maintenance services.
Seal Coating can save you thousands and protect your valuable parking lots and pavement investments.
Milling & Reclamation
Asphalt milling does share a lot of the benefits that asphalt reclaiming/pulverizing does, but there is one downside. Asphalt milling is only effective when the asphalt failures throughout your parking lot are not that bad. Since you are only scraping away the top 2″ of asphalt, you are not really correcting any problems with the base, but if your parking lot isn’t in too bad of shape, then chances are your base is okay.
Some of the benefits of milling are:
- It saves money. Milling is one of the more cost-effective ways of paving reconstruction.
- It is environmentally friendly. The milled asphalt is recycled to make new asphalt. Although milling is not as ecofriendly as reclaiming/pulverizing.
- Speed. Aside from resurfacing your lot, milling is the quickest solution to asphalt reconstruction.
Reclaiming significantly reduces haul away and excavation costs. We can transform your cracked or failed parking area into a reusable bituminous base that will provide added strength to your new asphalt construction.
Concrete & Curbing
Entry to your building or facility depends greatly on the access from your parking lot. Concrete ramps must be built to code (ADA and other requirements) as well as neatly match with the existing walkway and asphalt surface. We also offer ramp services such as installation of indicator panels and paint markings.
Curbing is used to differentiate parking areas from roadways, sidewalks, landscaping, and to control the flow of water from the parking area to the storm drain systems. Our crews are well-trained to handle any size curbing installation or curbing removal and replacement project.
An important aspect of any parking lot or roadway is the drainage system and the accompanying drainage structures, like the catch basin above. Structures that do not function properly or the surrounding surface that does not allow water to flow properly, invite serious liability issues as well as expediting deterioration of the asphalt.
For new construction projects, our drainage crews are well-versed in the design and installation of efficient drainage systems and the associated surface grades necessary to ensure proper functioning.
In order to maintain the integrity of the drains and drainage system, structures and drainage lines may need to be cleaned. This will accomplish the necessary removal of sediment, debris, and other blockages from your existing system and ensuring proper drainage.
Having New England Ground for your landscape needs, you’re hiring experts in every aspect of groundskeeping. We plan the best agricultural and aesthetically pleasing plan for your project and deliver a custom plan to meet your goals.
Our custom management program includes:
- Turf care including mowing, watering, fertilization, weed control, over seeding and aeration, and pest management
- Tree, shrub, and ornamental plant maintenance including watering, fertilizing, mulching, pruning and integrated pest management
- Plant care and pest management to provide a vibrant, healthy landscape
- Annual Rotations with colorscaping to enhance branding, seasonality, creativity and curb appeal
- Landscape design and enhancements offer unique touches to your space
- Hardscape maintenance includes walkways, sidewalks, and more
Snow & Ice Management
We know what it takes to handle the worst New England winters. While the right people and proper equipment are crucial to a successful operation, it begins with advanced planning and management. Prior to the winter season, we visit each property to inspect the site, performing a pre-season inspection, photographing key areas, and beginning of a plan. We then use technology to prepare an image of the site, with information for the placement of snow piles, priority areas, and special instructions for service technicians.
- Utilizing leading-edge technology
- Offering seasonal & customized pricing options
- Trained Employees
- Streamlined and paperless billing process
- Pre-season and post-season property inspections
- Completion reporting
- Eliminate dealing with multiple vendors just New England Ground
- 24/7 call center
- GPS verified services